Money Masters Volunteers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Money Masters Volunteers

All Money Master Volunteers in training, are expected to participate in discussion. The discussion questions will provide an opportunity to share resources.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does Credit Repair Work?

Go down 
+3
Michael Weaver
Elizabeth Cleland
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Does Credit Repair Work?  Empty
PostSubject: Does Credit Repair Work?    Does Credit Repair Work?  EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 4:42 pm

Identify one credit repair company, using what you learned in Tuesday’s class or information from the Improving Credit section from MoneyWise would the repair company actually benefit a consumer, why or why not? Please provide links.
Back to top Go down
https://moneymasters.forumotion.com
Elizabeth Cleland

PostSubject: Re: Does Credit Repair Work?    Does Credit Repair Work?  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 2:07 pm

Sky Blue Credit - I would probably recommend this company to people looking to improve their credit because it has free case evaluation, disputes credit items on an individual basis, makes no impossible guarantees, and is well-reviewed.
Back to top Go down
Michael Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Does Credit Repair Work?    Does Credit Repair Work?  EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 9:16 pm

Covenant Credit Repair local to the DFW area seems legitimate. They seem reputable with no outlandish promises, and are upfront about the ability of prospective clients to mend their credit report problems themselves. They kill you with text overload that doesn't seem to answer much and don't explain their pricing without a call.
Back to top Go down
liangyuheng16

PostSubject: Re: Does Credit Repair Work?    Does Credit Repair Work?  EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 8:36 pm

https://www.creditrepairsdirect.com

This online credit repair website seem very legal. They will help people to monitoring credit report and communicate with credit company when you have problem in the credit report.
Back to top Go down
garrett shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Does Credit Repair Work?    Does Credit Repair Work?  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 5:28 pm

http://waynethecreditguy.com/

This service seems legitimate. The owner has appeared on radio and talk shows and has a certification in Fair Credit Reporting Act. The website is filled will useful factual information as apposed to outlandish claims which are common on scam sites.
Back to top Go down
shemikabell

PostSubject: Re: Does Credit Repair Work?    Does Credit Repair Work?  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 11:28 am

I think I can work if you have a reputable company however, ultimately I feel your finances are better handled by you.
Back to top Go down
amm0744

PostSubject: Re: Does Credit Repair Work?    Does Credit Repair Work?  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 1:24 pm

Before even consulting a credit repair company, I would first pull a free credit report and look at every item on the report. I would highlight any that do not seem correct.

I would not call any credit repair company that has a 900 number, or work with one that cold calls me.

After the credit report lecture, I am not sure that I would use a credit repair service. It seems like I could do the work myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Credit Repair Work?    Does Credit Repair Work?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Does Credit Repair Work?
Page 1 of 1