Money Masters Volunteers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Money Masters Volunteers

All Money Master Volunteers in training, are expected to participate in discussion. The discussion questions will provide an opportunity to share resources.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tracking Expenses and Budget Busters

Go down 
+5
shemikabell
garrett shepherd
Elizabeth Cleland
Dumisai McMillan
Admin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Tracking Expenses and Budget Busters  Empty
PostSubject: Tracking Expenses and Budget Busters    Tracking Expenses and Budget Busters  EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 4:34 pm

What do/did you find when you track your expenses? What are some of your budget busters?
Back to top Go down
https://moneymasters.forumotion.com
Dumisai McMillan

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Expenses and Budget Busters    Tracking Expenses and Budget Busters  EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 11:43 pm

Dumisai D. McMillan
When tracking my expenses I found that all my expenses were according to my budget, but my budget busters came from my eating habits on campus. Eating on campus is not fixed in my budget, but being on campus, far from the house, sometimes forces me to buy food on campus because of the convenience.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Cleland

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Expenses and Budget Busters    Tracking Expenses and Budget Busters  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 2:13 am

I found that rent takes up a sizeable amount of my expenses, though the information was likely skewed because rent is only paid once a month whereas we tracked for only one week. Additionally, if I didn't have a roommate then my life would be SO much more expensive!
Back to top Go down
garrett shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Expenses and Budget Busters    Tracking Expenses and Budget Busters  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 11:18 am

Most of my expenses were in my budget. By far my largest expense is rent and bills such as utilities and internet. Like Dumisai, I found myself going over budget by purchasing food on campus rather than packing a lunch.
Back to top Go down
shemikabell

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Expenses and Budget Busters    Tracking Expenses and Budget Busters  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 8:45 pm

Tracking my spending I found that I are out a lot this past week and it was due to my not feeling well along with just being lazy. it was certainly my budget buster.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Expenses and Budget Busters    Tracking Expenses and Budget Busters  EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 4:45 pm

I discovered through long term tracking that I am using my credit card to live a little bit above my means! I will just pay off extra expenses the following month, essentially just keeping a line of credit open. My biggest budget buster is travel and food!
Back to top Go down
Michael Weaver

PostSubject: Budgeting   Tracking Expenses and Budget Busters  EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 6:16 pm

I've been using a budget for years and find that I'm living within bounds. But I'm taking my daughter's family on vacation and plan to dip into savings. Once in a lifetime trip for them.
Back to top Go down
liangyuheng16

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Expenses and Budget Busters    Tracking Expenses and Budget Busters  EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 9:07 pm

I find out myself spend money on some online service, such as cloud storage, music stream, YouTube red etc.
Back to top Go down
amm0744

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Expenses and Budget Busters    Tracking Expenses and Budget Busters  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 1:26 pm

I found that eating at school is definitely a budget buster. To cut back on my expenses, I have recently cut my tv service provider, and now use netflix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Expenses and Budget Busters    Tracking Expenses and Budget Busters  Empty

Back to top Go down

Tracking Expenses and Budget Busters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Money Masters Volunteers  :: Money Masters Volunteers-
Jump to: